Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pocket Art! Mixed Media Title Card Using Unique Laser Designs' "Birds" Wood Embellishments!

Hi guys! With Easter quickly approaching, I thought I would share how I created this mixed media title card for my pocket scrapbooking album using Unique Laser Designs' "Birds" wood embellishments.

Easter Week #14 Mixed Media 
Pocket Scrapbooking Title Card

Without further ado, let's do this:

Started with a 4x6 Piece of
 Mixed Media Paper & Gelatos


Randomly Colored the Mixed Media 
Paper with the Gelatos

Spritzed the Paper with Water 
and Lightly Blended with my Finger.

Dried with a Heat Tool & Added 
Hazel & Ruby Mask Alphas

Painted the Entire Journal Card 
with Champagne Extreme Glitter Paint

Traced the Alphas with a 
Black Uni-ball Signo Pen

Filled in the Alphas with
 White Golden Acrylic Paint

Added "Rays" to the Background 
with Dandelion Archival Ink

Pulled Unique Laser Designs
 "Birds" Wood Embellishment 
from my Stash

Added Doodle Border, Dates, 
Week #14, & "He is" with Black Ink

Added 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Generation
 "Hand Carved'" Cross Image 
with Black Archival Ink

Shaded the Alphas with a 
Gray Tombow Marker

Distress around the all the Images 
& Edges with "Vintage Photo"
 Distress Ink

And, VOILA'....Get'r DONE! ;D


Please let me know if you have any question! I pray this tutorial was helpful!

Many blessings to you,
www.shelleyrchavis.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment