Thursday, March 26, 2015

DAISIES FOR MY FRAME

Hi friends, here Martha Lucia with my most recently creation using Daisies from Unique Laser Designs Store. We are officially in Spring and as you can note I love frames, so now it is time to create one for this season.


In this opportunity I am using a silver frame from IKEA, they are very cheap and you can change your layout very frequently. This silver color is sophisticated and looks perfect with these laser cut: The Daisies!!!


I gave color to the Daisies using watercolor paint. I mixed white, yellow and dark orange.


I started with the a solid color and then changed my mind to mix all the colors. I used an acrylic block to mix the paints and water.


Here you can see the color transformation or combination. You choose.


I let my daisies dry completely and in a while i cut a basic gray cardstock to put inside of my frame. I cut and layer my photo to paste over this layer. For me it is easier to decorate my frames when the layers are placed within the framework.


I aligned all the elements and pasted the daisies flowers using a liquid glue. After this I pasted a black stone on the center of each flower and on top of the central banner. As a final touch I gave it a little bling using my brush of Wing of Stella Clear over some petals and stamped a sentiment to put vertical over the right side.



Materials:


I hope you like this frame, visit us in Unique Laser Design Store and choose your embellishments to create your own frame using different techniques and products. Here in our blog you always will find great inspiration.

See you soon with other idea to make together!

Martha Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment