Thursday, January 29, 2015

ULD - BABY FRAME


Today I am sharing a picture frame that I created for a 
very special little one named Alexis.  
She brings much joy to our family.  
We are all in Love...

I started with the unaltered products.
 



  First, I used gesso on the picture frame, ULD pacifier, bib and gears.

The sprocket gears were then re-painted with white acrylic paint and Mod Podge.


The bib was covered with Crackle Paint, Tattered Rose, as well as  the pacifier (only on the nipple). The same was done on the two  gears that were not photographed.

I painted the rest of the pacifier with Distress Stain, Barn Door and around the edges of the bib.
After the crackle paint dried, I used Distress Ink, Fired Brick lightly over the cracks to make them pop.  I smothered all the pieces with Clear Crackle Paint, Rock Candy.



The picture frame was inked with Distress Ink, Tattered Rose.  A 6x6 Gears stencil with D.I. Barn Door was used around the picture frame.  Darker on some areas than others, then covered with
 Mod Podge.
Note:  When Mod Podge is used over Distress Inks it smears.  This was done intentionally to soften the hard lines created by the stencil.
I hot glued the Lace Ribbon around the edges,

Added the string of white pearls on the outside and inner part of the frame.  

Mounted the gear embellishments in place using E6000 & hot glue.

On the bib and pacifier, I added Recollections Tiny Rhinestones and a baby bottle that I painted  using a Copic Pen, R08.


I added a white bow to the bottom and some 
Creative Imagination epoxy letters for the sentiment,
"Grandpa's Little Girl."

Hopefully, you were inspired by our work here at ULD.
Visit
for your laser cut embellishments!
Thanks for stopping by!  
Enjoy your day!
Ivette


Supplies Used
Unique Laser Designs: pacifier, bib, gears
Michaels: gesso, mod podge, E6000, glue gun, glossy crackle accent, acrylic paint, white bow, TH distress ink, distress stain, crackle paint and sprocket gears, string of pearls, lace ribbon and wooden picture frame.
TWC 6x6 mini gear stencil.

1 comment: