Saturday, December 13, 2014

Rothenburg Weihnachtsmarkt 2014 Layout

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing a holiday layout.  I must confess that this is the second layout that I have completed all year.  It was really nice working on the page again.  I might make more than two layouts next year.  That will be my New Year's Resolution for 2015.

This photo is a family selfie taken last weekend at the Rothenburg Weihnactsmarkt in Germany.
The laser cuts were given basic treatment on this layout.  Flourish B was painted black with acrylic paint.  I think black is always needed in a project.  The reindeer was covered in music patterned paper.  Simply adhere your patterned paper to the  laser cut with glue.

 


Flourish B
Reindeer
Thanks for having a look!  Happy Holidays to everyone!   Don't forget to visit the Unique Laser Designs store for lots of holiday crafts and gifts for everyone !

Lee




No comments:

Post a Comment