Sunday, October 12, 2014

Paris Paint Palette

Hello everyone, Heidi back with another OTP Project to share.  I received this paint palette in a kit I ordered, and decided it would be the perfect project for my daughter's recent trip to Paris.  I asked Shilo to cut me an Eifel Tower out of MDF and am absolutely thrilled with the project.



I have gone with soft tones of pink and green, using some gelato's, mists and gesso.  I first covered the entire palette with Gesso and then added some strips of paper to add texture and then painted it with Gesso again.  Once dried I used some texture paste and a mask to add some more texture and started spraying some mists which I watered down to get that water colour look.




For the dot graph as well as the Eifel Tower I used some Shimmerz Texture Paste to cover the MDF.  It worked so well, I just love the way it came out.



Because I only ordered on of the Dot Graph's I didn't want to use the whole item on one page, I wanted to stretch it as far as I could, because I love it so much, so I cut sections out of it to slip under the photo's.



The Shimmers Texture Paste gave the Eifel tower a nice glimmer, and to finish it off I added some beautiful Prima Flowers and some Sequins.


I

Here is another close of the Dot Graph


So please remember if there is a special request for that very special project you have in mind, just ask!!

TFL & Happy Scrapping

1 comment: