Saturday, September 27, 2014

Mmmmm Memories Layout

Hello Everybody!

Katy here, and today I made a layout using my Unique Laser Design wood pieces.

Here is what I used:

Mmmmmm-Wacky Font Small, Memories-Script Font Small, and Shapes-Triangles.


Here is the layout that I made using my wood embellishments.  There is also an arrow that I believe came from a Kenny's Scrap Collection.  These are fun collections of different pieces that may be different size then their normal sizes or pieces that were left over.  

The arrow and the triangles are painted with yellow craft acrylic paint.  The Mmmmmm Memories is embossed with an Emerald Green embossing powder.  I was looking for more of a green color so when I used this embossing powder my color profile changed a little bit.


The 12X12 sheet of white cardstock started off blank.  Then I added 3 drops of Glorious Green Stampin' Up ink refill to a little bottle of clear liquid shimmer.  Together this made a shimmery mint spray that I sprayed randomly onto the cardstock.

Here is a closeup of the title and some of the beginning work on the background.  Then I used some random stamps and Mint Melody SU ink and stamped the background.  Some stamps that I used were Tim Holtz and Stampin' Up.  I also used some light modeling paste and a stencil to create some layers in the background.


Here is a closeup of the triangles as a banner.  You can see yellow dots in the background.  I diluted some yellow paint and splattered dots randomly.


Here's a closeup of my title.


Thank you for stopping by!  For more inspiration be sure to check out our Pinterest Boards and Facebook Page.  And if your are ready to do some shopping-be sure to stop by the store! :)





2 comments:

  1. Love how you used the triangle shapes as banners ! Great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE with Shilo! The banner idea is GR8!!!

    ReplyDelete