Monday, September 29, 2014

Football MVP

It's fall....my favorite season for so many reasons.....one of which is football!!!  I scrap a lot of football LO's and Unique Laser Designs (ULD) has some great embellishments to add to one of my LO's:



To the left of the picture you can see the football player wooden piece....so easy to spray black with a Dylusions spray, and add to the LO.  You could use black paint, embossing powder, any medium you want.....I like the shadow look it gives.  Here is the piece I used:



On the kraft cardstock under the football player I used the brick wall stencil:



I used the same spray mist as for the football player, here is a closer look:



Don't be afraid to use ULD pieces on your scrapbook LO's!  They have a lot of options for some fun easy embellishments!

Thanks for stoppin' by today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment