Thursday, September 4, 2014

Cherish Memories!

Hi there crafters!
Rachelle here sharing a scrapbook layout with
For this project I worked with these products:
I applied acrylic paint to the flowers and butterfly and let dry.
Here is the layout:

 "Cherish Memories"
 I just love using ULD wood products because they are beautiful and can be used for any project.

{Step 1}
I began by applying texture paste to a stencil for the background. Allow to dry then applied ink and mist.
While drying I applied the beautiful frame to the picture followed by placing the wood flowers on the frame. for this layout I wanted the frame to standout without the paint this time. I just love that wooden look.

{Step 2}

I centered the picture frame on the layout and placed a small butterfly on the leaf of the flower.

{Step 3}

 Then it was time to place the embellishments on the layout. I inked the title and placed it as well.

{Step 4}

 Almost finished! I applied a line of journal and date.

 All done! Olivia looks so cute enjoying nature and the ULD products makes this layout stand out.
That's it for now!
I hope you have been inspired as much as I enjoyed creating this layout.

Don't forget to stop by the
for these products and much more for your next project.
The store stock grows each day with new and unique laser wood products.

Thanks for stopping by and see ya soon!



3 comments:

  1. I love love love this layout! I love the colors your chose and that ULD frame-perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome layout once again.. your amazing.. love working with you!

    ReplyDelete