Monday, July 7, 2014

Photo Props

Hello,

Today I am showing you another way to use the wood embellishments.

Most of us paper crafters are also picture takers.. and more often than not I want photo props.

Here are the 3 super easy ones I made using all Unique Laser Designs products for a recent party and wedding.

Everyone at the party will want to use your photo props. 

 
and 3 wooden dowels
paints and sealer
 
Here is what the Heart Puzzle Blank looks like when you buy it.
I used the heart back of the puzzle for my photo prop.  Then I used the frame from the puzzle and used it on a layout along with another embellishment from Unique Laser Designs.  Now I can do something with my puzzle pieces.  Here is the layout I created a while ago using the heart frame and Believe in Yourself. 


As you can see many of the Unique Laser Designs products can be used in so many ways. 
What have you created lately using ULD?  We would love to see. 
Have a Great Day, Kimberly
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment