Sunday, July 20, 2014

Have a Great Vacation!

Hi there crafty friends!
Rachelle here today sharing a card creation for your 
friends or family on vacation.
Just to let them know you are thinking about then.

Here are the Unique Laser Design Products used:

Aren't they awesome? Love them!

Here is the project:

 "Have A Flippin Great Vacation"
  
 I began by painting my wood cut outs and applied a little gloss.
Next, I lined up my layers of cardstock followed by the flat canvas. I love layers!
Then I mixed acrylic paints for the beach and water colors.

More Views:


 I painted and added a brush of white paint for the waves. Then I
added white glitter and let dry.
Next it was time for the sandles, fence, sun, clouds, gulls and sign.
I created the sign from wood pieces and applied the title and wood veneer sunglasses.

Here you can see the blending to achieve the wave effect and how the beach
blends into the water.
 Love using techniques.  It is awesome!

There you have it!
A cute vacation card ready to send!


I hope you have been inspired by this project.
Be sure to stop by
for these and much more beautiful wood laser products.
 New products are being added daily to their large inventory for your crafty needs.

Thanks for stopping by!
See Ya Soon!
Huggies!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! So creative and fun! I love how you dressed up those flip flops! :)

    ReplyDelete