Thursday, July 10, 2014

Feathers & Frames

Hi everyone, today I am going to share a layout I have done using some embossing powder on these cute little feathers and Polaroid Frames.  This is what the frames look like in their raw state.

I just love the polaroid frames, as you can tell because most of my projects have them in.  In this layout I have used the tiny one but not as a Frame, I have used it as an embellishment and have added some feathers on it to spruce it up a little, together with a Prima Flower. 



I inked the frame and feathers with some Versamark and then two different color embossing powders (green & yellow)


On the one feather instead of embossing the whole feather, I applied the Versamark partially on the feather to show some of the feather in it's raw state.  While the embossing was still hot, I added some glitter onto it, and because the embossing powder was still hot and sticky the glitter stuck to it no problem and gave the feathers a nice sparkle effect.



To finish off the layout, I added one of the items which I got from one of Kenny's Scrap packs.  They are filled with lots of goodies.


Products used :-


TFL and Happy Scrapping






2 comments:

  1. Heidi I LOVE your LO!! And the dimensional elements nested above the frame is more than awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made those little pieces into leaves for your flower! Brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete