Sunday, June 22, 2014

Unique Laser Designs PL Style

Hi everyone, it's Heidi here with another share of how you can use the awesome Unique Laser Design products on a Project Life Page.

I created a 12x12 scrapbook page PL style, and I have used these awesome Polaroid Frames, I just love them and can't get enough of them - It's a 5pc Set  and measures 1¾" x 2" to 3½" x 4" 



So here is the layout I created, and as you can see I didn't use the frames as a frame but rather as an accent to my page.



The 100% Fun title was a custom title which Shilo cut for me, it's it just super cute.  I added some gold enamel dots on the bottom of the frame,


So as you can see, there are many uses for these gorgeous little products and they give the page a real dimension as well.



Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping

2 comments:

  1. They look very cool Heidi. Love your PL page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page! I love how you used the frames! :)

    ReplyDelete