Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sing Your Song

Hello all my fellow scrappers, today I am going to show you a really gorgeous little project I did for my daughter.  She loves to sing, so I came up with this little frame which matches the colour of room.


I did this last night while she was out, and popped it into her room before she came home, she was absolutely thrilled with the frame.

I just bought the frame from a really in-expensive shop (cost about $5.00) and then popped some cardstock where a photo would normally go and stuck the sticker down on some Transparency (just in case I made a mistake),

Then I got onto the gorgeous butterflies, (I used a mixture of different butterflies)  I painted them in white acrylic paint - I gave them two layers on the 2nd layer before it got dry I sprinkled some glitter onto them.


Once they were dry I glued them directly onto the glass, I also used some circles from Kenny's Bag #3.

I just love the way it turned out especially with the glitter on, it just sparkles so beautifully.

TFL & happy scrapping
Heidi



2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the glitter on the butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness!!!...loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this art piece for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete