Sunday, June 29, 2014

Recipe from the Past...

Hello.................Debbie/ StudioBeeCreations here...
with my last posty as a Design Team member for 
*****************
****

As soon as I saw the kitchen tools & spoons...I started designing this canvas piece.
I knew I had saved a recipe book given to me by my Mother-in-Law...
it was one of those church fund-raiser books where the ladies submitted their favorite recipes.
I thought this would make a GREAT gifty for family members for Christmas this year ( never too early to start!!)....I was able to copy many of the recipes submitted by Janet (MIL) and HER Mom...Marion Boldry.
We called her MoBo...and boy howdy could she cook!!
Using the awesome cut-outs from ULD...this will make a great memory piece for each family member.
I started with my Gelli & deli paper ( I can't stop myself!)....and decided to keep the ULD pieces "natural" and let the beauty of the wood show through. 
I will be placing my order for lots more of these super ULD products!
**************
I want to thank the design team and 
UNIQUE LASER DESIGNS for wonderful inspiration over the past months!!
It's been a GREAT Creative Ride!!

creative blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you too, Debbie - best of luck to you ! :D You'll be missed !!

    ReplyDelete