Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy LOVE!

Debbie here...in The Bee Hive Studio..
@ StudioBeeCreations
with another posty for Unique Laser Designs!

.....FEATURING...my sweet sweet GRANGALS ...Faith & Niah
**********
I was able to combine several ULD elements in this one framed mixed media piece.
I took a piece of chipboard and layered LOTS & LOTS of GELLI Deli paper that I created using techniques I learned last month with Stephanie Ackerman ( lovelovelove her!)
I played around with placement....which cut-outs to use (SOOOOOO many choices!!!)
Coloring ULD products is easy peasy!!!...use whatever you have in your stash!!
I am "BeeBee" to  Faith & Niah...so, I HAD to color up and include the fun bee ..


And my newest favorite GO TO white pen is this Sharpie Paint Marker.....

That fun Polaroid frame comes in 2 sizes!!!!...as do many of the products in the
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sure to check out the shop....and the rest of the posts from the other awesome Design Team members!!...Oh...and speaking of that...ULD is looking for some new design team members for the next term....check it out!...You will LOVEEEEEEEE
ULD!
****************
Thanks for stopping by!!
Creative Blessings



2 comments:

  1. Love your canvas! Love the gelli plate background and I LOVE how you added polka dots to your Love word. Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete