Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Just a little sparkle


Sometimes, just a little bit of sparkle is all you need.  Anything more than a little, tends to leave me covered in glitter from head to toe!  So, when I recently found this giant fleur de lis stamp, I thought it would be perfect for some monogrammed stationary cards for my dear friend's birthday.

These one inch size letters in Cooper font from Unique Laser Designs are just the perfect size for these cards, and they are thin enough that they don't add a lot weight to the card.  The card will still slide right into an envelope.  I simply spread a thin layer of glue over the letter and then sprinkled on some micro-fine glitter.


The gray cards were stamped with clear ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder, and the green ones were stamped with olive ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. 


Speaking of envelopes, I added some washi tape on the flaps of these for an added surprise of color and a hint for what the recipient will find inside.

So, are you like me?  
Is just a little bit of sparkle and glitter enough for you?  
Or, can you never have enough?


2 comments: