Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Soul has Wings....



This is my mixed media canvas for my  Unique Laser Designs design team...using lyrics from a song that evokes fond memories from my years singing in high school chorus...using a hand-cut "feather" from vintage music paper, along with some canvas feather shapes...AND a beautifully cut feather from Unique Laser Designs!

Lots of layers on an 8 x 10 canvas..Bits & Bobs of trims and papers from my stash in my BEE HIVE studio....Swirly corner cut out from ULD....and paper mache' eggs all colored with my favorite Faber Castell gelatos....nesty is a vintage (YUM!!!!) jello/tart mold. Sweet little birdhouse charm dangles from one edge.
********
Be sure to bookmark our blog here...and keep checking back to see the loverly creations by all of the other team members....AWESOME inspiration!!
and also....There is a contest!!...whooowhooo!
Spread the word!.....come on and join us here!

creative blessings,
debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment