Saturday, April 26, 2014

MR & MRS

...hey there!!....Debbie with StudioBeeCreations...
here I have my latest canvas using several
pieces.....I am soooooo in love with this awesome product!
GREAT for cardmaking...scrapbooking and MIXED MEDIA canvases!
I took a 12x12 primed canvas...and layered it with wallpaper samples, and stitched on vintage BARKCLOTH couple...along with a vellum bible verse from my stash...some vintage lace and applique' cut from an antique wedding dress...along with antique mother-of-pearl buttons.
I started with the ULD MR&MRS and then went back with the  ULD curley corners and frames.



I painted and embossed the MR &MRS and decided to leave the swirly-o's "naked"....because this product stands beautifully on its's own!!
As a DT member, I receive product...however...I have to say...I am soooooooooooooo in LOVEEEEEE with Unique Laser Designs..that I have just placed an order ( and received lickety-split!) to use in many of my up-coming ART canvases and blocks for my shows!
The "cabinet card" is from the Tim Holtz line(uber fun!)...and works well with this vintage theme!
StudioBeeCreations is always available to do special works of art and one-of-a-kind gifties!
email me@ studiobeecreations@live.com



creative blessings,
debbie


2 comments:

  1. Love! All the special touches and use of lace, ULD and fabric make it so fun and unique. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome!! Love the picture all of the embellies! :)

    ReplyDelete