Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hot Air Ballons are Hip, Hot, and Huge!

Trends, Fads, Hot, or in style.. which ever way you look at it.. Hot Air Balloons are totally  hip. 

I see them on fabrics, scrapbook paper, stickers, pins, stamp sets and of course Unique Laser Designs has a wood Hot Air Balloon embellishment that I just love!  I want to put it on everything.  So I did..

I made a tag, a mini album, and a wall décor project.  I have also taught one class using the hot air balloons, and everyone wanted more.  Here is a look at 3 of my projects I created using the Hot Air Balloons along with a few other embellishments from Unique Laser Designs.


Here is my Glittered Up Hot Air Balloon, this hangs in my studio.. love all the Glitter~


I used this Hot Air Balloon on a cover of a mini album, along with a set of the clouds  & mini word art.
I stamped, added texture and used paper for this balloon.
Here is a more detailed project.  I used one of the ULD tags, 2 clouds, and another Hot Air Balloon.


Did you know ULD has wood stencils?  Yep.. I used it on this tag.. love how thick I can make the details
if I want.. or I can do less if I wanted, but I love the deep shape. 

These are the ULD shapes I used on this project, along with the stenciled image.

I used my Rubber Café Glue and Glitter for the Balloon.
Do you love the Hot Air Balloons too?  If so stop over to the Unique Laser Designs shop and pick up a few.. you can't get just one.. because you will want at least two.  Did I mention they are only $1 each?  Yes.. how the heck can an embellishment this cute be only $1.. I just filled my cart with a few more since I have more ideas.  What would you do with your balloon? 
 
Here is the link to the 
 
Thanks for looking at a few of my projects.
 

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly!...I also loveeeeed the ULD balloons!...and I have to get that honeycomb stencil for sure!

    ReplyDelete