Sunday, April 13, 2014

Egg-cellent Easter Card

Hello Friends!

Katy here and today I am going to show you a CAS card using these awesome Easter Eggs!

I used light modeling paste mixed with 2 shades of green Gelatos-lime and spearmint.  I used that over a leaf stencil from Dylusions/Ranger.  Then I stamped the sentiment (Hampton Art).  Lastly, I adhered my Unique Laser Design Eggs to the card.


For these eggs I painted them with Tim Holtz's Distress Paints spun sugar (pink) and peeled paint (green).  Now you can use a different type of acrylic paint on them.  This is what I happen to have on hand.  Then I used Crystal Stickles to give the eggs some shine.


Thank you for stopping by!  Oh!  And our April Challenge is still going on...have you submitted your project?

1 comment:

  1. LOVELOVELOVE......and I have a stash 'o stickles I use all the time on my ULD products!

    ReplyDelete