Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Additional embellishments not needed.. I have ULD!

One of my favorite things about using the Unique Laser Designs wood embellishments on my projects is that I really don't need to add more embellishments.  The wood designs can stand alone and can finish off any project. 

Here are just a few projects where I really just added a coat of paint and let the Laser Designs stand alone as my embellishments.. after all Unique Laser Designs says... Embellishments are their business..



I used a saying: Believe in Yourself and a
 heart that came with the heart puzzle, 2 cute ULD
images that worked great together.

Here is my canvas layout where I only used ULD as my
embellishments. 


A dress form and 3 stars.. finished off these 2 pennants.

My favorite #2 & a mini heart.

A finished burlap & canvas banner, show case many of the ULD embellishments.

simple tag using 2 ULD stars.

 
Please visit the rest of our blog to get more ideas from the other designers.  They really know how to inspire, create, and design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment